I’ve been great at starting new projects in 2020 but not so good at finishing older projects. That has to change.
I’m proud that in the last week I’ve managed to finish quilting four UFO’s (pre 2020 quilt tops) now just to make binding for three of them. Now to start hand sewing the one that is ready for hand sewing.
Here is my up-to-date list of UFO’s. Ones with and asterisk were started in 2019.
- Alletaire – A Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt – Blocks need fixing and top needs to be finished
Marc’s Gradient Quilt in 3 colours – needs fixing then borders – ABANDONED – WILL RESTART OR DO ANOTHER
- Blue 16 patch and Happy Block Quilt – top completed*
- Happy to be Square – quilted March 10, 2020 *,
- Happy all Day Long – top complete*
- Colour Blocks (“H” Blocks) quilted April 23,2020 *
- Light Doggie Quilt Top (VV blocks) – completed and donated to guild *
- Dark Doggie Quilt Top (VV blocks) – Completed April 2020 *
- Blue and Green “Fourth of July Quilt” – top completed, binding cut *
- Blue & Orange “Fourth of July Quilt” – top centre made
- Big and Little patch quilt – completed March 13, 2020*
- Broken stripe 9 patch quilt – Completed April 8, 2020*
- Too nice to cut lap quilt – top completed
- Chain Link Quilt – top completed, backing obtained *
- Retreat Grey & Colourful Quilt – top completed, backing obtained *
- Stars in the Darkening Sky Done *
- Arizona Crossroads – top complete, backing obtained but used on another quilt.
- Rainbow Swirl Quilt – top finished, backing obtained
- Purple & Green Galaxy Star – top complete, backing obtained
- Grand Illusion Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt – borders need to be added
- Purple table Runner – top completed
- Peaky and spiky quilt – in progress
- Irish Star Quilt – borders, make bigger?
- Quilt top (not made by me) found at VV – needs backing (consider giving top to guild)
- Whirlygig – top completed? Borders to be added?
- Medallion Quilt for Guild Project – in progress *
- Black & Brights Livejournal block swap, blocks completed
- Scrappy Bonnie Hunter Starstruck Quilt – in top centre together *
- Shannan’s Poly cotton Quilt – in progress
- Cross and Chains – top completed, back to be made
- Burgundy Star Quilt found at at VV (replace batting & quilt) *
- Posies, in progress *
- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt, in progress *
- Rainbow scrappy trip around the world quilt, top together*
- “H” blocks need to figure out layout and how many more to make. *
- Idaho Square Dance Baby Quilt – Completed March 13, 2020 *
- Started Happy Block Quilt *
- patches quilt top found ages ago – consider giving to guild for outreach.
39. Easy Street(butterflies) – quilt top
40. Suite (aliens) – quilt top
41. 9 patch and star quilt in brown and green – quilt top
42. Feature your fabric – needs borders.
43. butterflies and four patches – quilt top.
45. Baby quilt top from Anne with an E auction lot.
46. Scrapbuster quilt in yucky colours.
47. 9″ churn dash blocks.
48. Steps Quilt – top made (courtesy of Covid19 stress sewing)
49. Gathering Quilt – top made (courtesy of Covid19 stress sewing)
50. Smooches Quilt (Hearts) – top complete
51. Zipper quilt -white – quilted April 2020
52. Zipper quilt – black
53. Blue/Green Hundred Hugs Quilt.