At the beginning of 2020 I had 38 quilt projects unfinished, and I finished 21 of those during the year! I feel really good about that accomplishment. But I also started 42 new projects during 2021. Of those I finished 24 and one was tossed as it was barely started and I hated it. One is off the list as I know I don’t want to finish it (I think it was a thrift store find) and another I took off the list. After all of that there are 33 projects on the go as at the beginning of 2021.
Wow – I did accomplish a lot in 2020! The pandemic, working from home and just generally having more time to quilt is what made that happen. Who knows what 2021 will bring but most certainly for at least the first few months there will be lots of quilting time.
The 2021 UFO List
- Alletaire – A Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt – Blocks need fixing and borders
- Marc’s Gradient Quilt in 3 colours – needs fixing then borders
- Chain Link Quilt – top completed, backing obtained *
- Arizona Crossroads – top complete, backing obtained but used on another quilt. Needs LA
- Rainbow Swirl Quilt – top finished, backing obtained
- Grand Illusion Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt – borders need to be added
- Peaky and spiky quilt – in progress
- Irish Star Quilt – borders, make bigger?
- Whirlygig – top completed? Borders to be added?
- Medallion Quilt for Guild Project – in progress *
- Black & Brights Livejournal block swap, made bigger, top is completed. needs
- Shannan’s Poly cotton Quilt – top made. plus bonus squares for a second quilt (sigh)
- Cross and Chains – top completed, back to be made have material
- Posies, in progress *
- Bonnie Hunter Frolic Mystery Quilt, in progress *
- “H” blocks need to figure out layout and how many more to make. *
- Feature your fabric – needs borders. **
- Pean Lap quilt. (barely started) **
- Take 4 placemats **
- Easy Breezy with stars quilt top made **
- Floral Fantasy #1 (top) – **
- Floral Fantasy # 2 (blocks) **
- Bear Paw Quilt (blocks) **
- 16 patch quilt (top) **
- Pink Flannel baby Quilt #1 (from guild scraps) **
- Pink Flannel baby Quilt #2 (from guild scraps) **
- Brown stripes – top made **
- Brown horseshoes – blocks made **
- Black and multicolour – top made **
- Tan and 9 patches sashing – top made **
- Tan and 9 patches baby Quilt – top made **
- Blue dots and 9 patches – blocks **
- Ugly quilt in grey and brights.**
The ones with an asterick were started in 2019 and those with two astericks were started in 2020.