We’ve made it to July and now is the time for me to recap what I’ve accomplished so far this year and set my goals for June.
At the end of May I had completed 11 UFO’s and 4 2020 starts.
Of the 8 finishes above 2 are UFO’s (started last year or earlier) and 6 are current year starts. I also made a few headbands and a small bag. However, I haven’t taken photos of those nor am I counting them in my totals.
So,at the end of June I’m at 23 projects finished this year (13 UFO’s and 10 new starts). Still, I have 11 other projects that were started this year! I’d like to go into 2021 with less UFO’s than last year so I have to say vigilant
Goals for June
- Finish the Take 4 place mats – not done can’t find a backing for them I like.
- Find backing for, layer and quilt and bind a larger UFO (larger means larger than WOF in width) or a new start. If I can’t find studio time I’ll do it at home. – Done!
- Finish the purple table runner – Done!
- Complete one more border on the medallion quilt. – Not even looked at.
- Finish one smaller quilt – Done! (actually more than 1 done)
- Finish one smaller quilt
- Make backing for 2 larger than WOF quilts
- Layer and finish at least one larger than WOF quilt.
- Complete one more border on the medallion quilt.
- Fix the Alletaire top center and add borders.
Let’s see how I do in July.
My up-to-date list of UFO’s.
Ones with an asterisk were started in 2019.
- Alletaire – A Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt – Blocks need fixing and top needs to be finished
Marc’s Gradient Quilt in 3 colours – needs fixing then borders – ABANDONED – WILL RESTART OR DO ANOTHER
- Blue 16 patch and Happy Block Quilt – top completed*
- Happy to be Square – completed May 5, 2020 *
- Happy all Day Long – completed May 20, 2020*
- Colour Blocks (“H” Blocks) complete May 14, 2020 *
- Light Doggie Quilt Top (VV blocks) – completed and donated to guild *
- Dark Doggie Quilt Top (VV blocks) – Completed April 2020 *
- Blue and Green “Fourth of July Quilt” – Completed May 30, 2020 *
- Blue & Orange “Fourth of July Quilt” – top centre made*
- Big and Little patch quilt – completed March 13, 2020*
- Broken stripe 9 patch quilt – Completed April 8, 2020*
- Too nice to cut lap quilt – top completed
- Chain Link Quilt – top completed, backing obtained *
- Retreat Grey & Colourful Quilt – top completed, backing obtained *
- Stars in the Darkening Sky Done *
- Arizona Crossroads – top complete, backing obtained but used on another quilt.
- Rainbow Swirl Quilt – top finished, backing obtained
- Purple & Green Galaxy Star – top complete, backing obtained
- Grand Illusion Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt – borders need to be added
- Purple table Runner – completed June 22, 2020
- Peaky and spiky quilt – in progress
- Irish Star Quilt – borders, make bigger?
- Quilt top (not made by me) found at VV – needs backing (consider giving top to guild)
- Whirlygig – top completed? Borders to be added?
- Medallion Quilt for Guild Project – in progress *
- Black & Brights Livejournal block swap, made bigger, top is completed.
- Scrappy Bonnie Hunter Starstruck Quilt –finished August 6, 2020*
- Shannan’s Poly cotton Quilt – top made. plus bonus squares for a second quilt (sigh)
- Cross and Chains – top completed, back to be made have material
- Burgundy Star Quilt found at at VV (replace batting & quilt) *
- Posies, in progress *
- Bonnie Hunter Frolic Mystery Quilt, in progress *
- Rainbow scrappy trip around the world quilt, Completed May 23, 2o2o*
- “H” blocks need to figure out layout and how many more to make. *
- Idaho Square Dance Baby Quilt – Completed March 13, 2020 *
- Started Happy Block Quilt – completed June 20, 2020*
- patches quilt top found ages ago – consider giving to guild for outreach.
39. Easy Street(butterflies) – completed July 19, 2020
40. Suite (aliens) – quilt top
41. Retro Star quilt – completed May 2020
42. Feature your fabric – needs borders.
43. butterflies and four patches – Completed June 2, 2020.
44. Syd’s quilt (blue and grey) – finished and gifted
45. Baby quilt top from Anne with an E auction lot.
46. Scrapbuster quilt in yucky colours.
47. 9″ churn dash blocks.
48. Steps Quilt – Completed June 6, 2020
49. Gathering Quilt – Completed July 26. 2020
51. Hundred Hugs in Blue & Green – Completed June 29, 2020
51. Smooches Quilt (Hearts) – top complete
52. Zipper quilt -white – quilted April 2020 Completed June 1, 2020
53. Zipper quilt – black – Completed July 19, 2020
54. Diamond Brights – Completed June 21, 2020.
55. Pean Lap quilt.
56. Charcoal and multi place mats and mug rugs Completed May 30, 2020
57. Take 4 placemats
58. 2 drawstring bags Completed May 23, 2020
59. Insanity Quilt Completed June 29, 2020
60. Crayon Box Star Quilt – completed July 19, 2020
61. Easy Breezy quilt
11 thoughts on “June Finishes and July Goals”
Wow, you have finished so many projects this month. Well done!
Boy you sure are organized and get a lot done
Wow that’s a lot of finishes! And possibly the biggest list I’ve seen yet! LOL. Aggressive! How DO you stay organized?? (Besides that list!)
Your quilts are lovely and such a diverse array! Kudos to you!
WOWEE! You did great this month, don’t you think?!! So many cute finishes this month – I’d be hard-pressed to pick one I like the most. Doesn’t it feel just fabulous getting those older projects off the books? Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne
Awesome finished quilts…they are all
beautiful…have a great day!
Oh, my word — you finished EIGHT quilts in ONE month? I can’t finish eight quilts in three YEARS… Congratulations for knocking your goals out of the park!
Congratulations on your many beautiful accomplishments! My favorite one, the colorful first quilt, is so very pretty!
EIGHT finishes?!?! Fantastic!!!
Your list is long but you’re making such great progress!
Sitting here with my mouth open at how much you achieved in June! And also at how many other things you have started this year. Every month you get more done than I will even think about this year. Good luck with your goals for July, although I don’t think you need too much luck! Thanks for linking up with the Chameleon’s Colour & Inspiration Tuesday. 🙂