I have been on quite the quilting binge these last two weeks or so. Amazing what happens when one suddenly has more time on her hands!
Just want to track what I’ve started in the last two weeks:
- Baby sized Swoon quilt for a friend’s upcoming new arrival! – currently being bound
- Yellow and Green Happy blocks with frogs quilt 40″ square – bound and completed
- Pink, Blue and Purple happy blocks quilt top – child sized quilt top
- Stripy Sports themed quilt top – kid sized
- Googly monsters Warm Wishes quilt top – kid sized
- Doggy themed fabric Warm Wishes quilt top – kid sized
- 2 placemats started, quilted, bound and finished
- Black and white 9 patch quilt from picture I saw on Facebook) quilt top layered and ready for quilting – baby sized 36″ square ,
- Four winds baby sized quilt top 36″ square
- Farm themed strip quilt kid sized quilt top (backing fabric selected)
And from the UFO (unfinished objects pile – projects started before the current binge pile
- Soft pink and green quilt (baby sized), quilted and bound
- Borders put on Starstruck quilt.
- 144 patch quilt top completed
Wow, I’ve been busy. Almost a quilt top a day completed. I don’t expect to keep up this pace but I’m certainly impressed with what I have accomplished.
From the above list it looks like I’m going to have to get moving on the quilting and binding. I may donate some quilt tops to the guild and let someone bind them as I may not have suitable materials to back them in the stash and right now I want to be prudent with my fabric purchases.