Its going to be retreating day with not much else on the agenda so my goals are pretty high today. That and without goals I feel like I’m going to be without focus today.
So here goes:
1. Mark the second Toronto Maple Leaf strippie quilt so the quilting lines will be straight (love my crayola washable markers) – DONE
2. Quilt it – DONE
3. Make enough binding for both Maple Leaf strippie quilts. – DONE
4. Machine sew binding on front of strippie quilt number 1 – DONE
5. Machine sew binding on front of strippie quilt number 2 – DONE
6. Mark a small dancing 9 patch quilt for quilting
7. Remove wavy borders from a baby quilt – DONE
8. Remeasure, trim and reapply borders on said baby quilt, without the “bonus” wave – DONE – Not perfect but much better
Seems like a lot but none of the quilts are large and so long as I don’t get sidetracked by social media (wish me luck), it should be achievable. If I don’t get there today this gives me a roadmap for projects to tackle this week.